Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where have I been for the past year?

It's been a year since my last post. Where have I been? I'll try to be succinct.

I've been mostly working my full-time job and writing a novel. Currently I am finishing the novel and will go into more detail about its subject in a later post. Working full time and writing part time gives me less time to post in my blog. But I am here to catch things up.

My last post dealt with MOJO becoming Supertalk FM. A year later, Supertalk is no more. It lasted only one year.

I hate it when I'm right all the time.

It wasn't doing well in the ratings, just as I predicted. I also predicted its demise. It has since been replaced with the new 96 Rock. This was a good idea in theory, but, unfortunately, I find that the music is kind of the same as what we already hear on WEBN and, well, WEBN.

So, 96 Rock is the same old same old.

Don't get me started on the Two Angry Guys, hosts of the worst morning radio show in Cincinnati. I'll complain about them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home